Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Flip Flop February day 6: fan brush/glitter bomb

Today is day six of the flip flop february challenge which brings us too fan brush or glitter bomb nails. And I chose the fan brush because I've been wanting to try it anyways! Now onto the nails. 
Still no tutorial. Maybe with the next one :) 
These were really simple to do! And I love the finished look of the colors together. I used La Colors bliss as the base colors and then used a fan brush with wet n wild wild shine in sunny side up and tickled pink making stripes across the nail with each color til I got the desired look. I like my thumb best (why does that always happen?) but they all came out pretty neat. I love the color combo!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.