Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mountain landscape nail art!

 Hi y'all! I have some more nail art to share with you all today. Some nature landscape nails! This is something I've been wanting to do for a while and haven't gotten around to it just yet. Then someone on facebook posted theirs and it reminded me that I needed to get to it! This isn't the best, but it's my first attempt, and I plan on trying tons more and getting better so i'll definitely have more to share with you! 


 To start off with this look, I went to google first off to find a picture I wanted to try creating on my nails. I honestly can't remember where I found the pictures, most of them were meant to be used as desktop backgrounds. I just picked one I wanted to try and went with it, it happened to be this grassy mountain and flower picture. 
Then I just went to work painting on my nails! I used NYC Skyline Blue for the base color and everything else is acrylic paints. I was actually pretty happy with hos the mountains came out in this picture but then everything else sort of just went.. blah. Especially the flowers. Those stumped me on how to do them at all. I suck at flowers always. But a pretty good first try I think! 

Let me know what you think in the comments below! Also let me know if there's anything you'd like to see on the blog!

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.