Monday, April 14, 2014

Leopard print fan brush nails!

 Hi y'all! Today I have some more nail art to show you all! Leopard print over a fan brush technique background! Really simple and easy to do! And matte! I loved this look! Click through the jump to continue reading more!

For this look I used Sinful Colors Pink Forever as my base color, then I used Unicorn, and Tempest with a fan brush to make the stripey pattern in the back ground. Then I used black acrylic paint and a tooth pick to make the leopard pattern! And Wet N Wild Wild Shine Matte Top Coat (Which is AMAZING by the way, so much better than the NYC one in my opinion and cheaper too) topped the whole thing off!

Let me know in the comments below what you think of this look and if there's anything you'd like to see in future blog posts!

1 comment:

  1. They look great! I love the fan brush technique too :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.