Thursday, April 30, 2015

31 day challenge: Yellow nails!

Hi y'all! I'm back again with my yellow nails for the 31 day challenge! I decided on spring-y bumble bees, which I've done before, but I like the way these have turned out much better! It's a little weird doing this challenge all on my own, but it usually turns out that way anyways. It seems no one wants to do challenges or anything else with me BIG FAT SAD FACE. 

Anyways. For my yellow nails I used LA Colors Daisy and for the accent nail I used Sally Hansen Breezy Blue and everything else was done with acrylic paint and a detail brush. These were super fun and so easy to do! 

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.