Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween week!

well.. I was actually planning on doing that whole halloween nail art challenge, and well... as you see, I did the first one and gave up. I had been hoping to get things to try something new for the second challenge of it, as I HATE doing watermarble, it's so messy and all of that, and it never turns out the way I hope, so I just avoid it. This is actually what i was going to do for it instead.. and then that didn't turn out quite right either, aarg, so then i just said forget he challenge, and well, thought i'd try this instead. I'll try to have a different look up each day until halloween, that'll be a little more than a week, and i'm not actually promising there will be one every day, but i'm gonna try! anyways.. my watermarble substitute that wasn't much of a substitute at all..

I tried saran wrap nails instead of water marble. less messy but i need some practice. I kinda liked how they turned out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.