Friday, December 21, 2012

GUEST POST FROM HELENA @ NAIL WISH

Hi Everyone!

First of all I wanted to say thank you to Katherine from Nail Art and Sims for letting me do a Christmas Guest Post for her blog. First of all I want to introduce me; my name is Helena from the Nail Art Blog “Nail Wish”. I’ve been painting my nails since I stopped biting my nails, like 4 years ago… Then I fell in love with the Nail Art World and my obsession with nail polish started. I am the proud owner of ore that 200 polish bottles!!

I am already doing two Christmas Challenges (if you want to have a look just check here on my blog) and I wanted to do for Katherine, something that I haven’t done yet, and I ended up with this.


I am sure you all know what has been my inspiration, but I’m going to tell you anyway… Christmas Swirl Candy!!! I started with two coats of this amazing polish that is China Glaze Ruby Pumps (Red jelly base with lots of super sparkly red glitter), and then I freehanded the swirls in white with Acrilyc Paint and a Nail Art Brush.



For this guest post I wanted to do something special and Christmassy. In the beginning I was going to do something more special for her and her blog, but then I caught a cold and now I am not feeling very well… So I did something easier and then, when I get better I will give her the other special Christmas manicure ;)



I hope you all liked it and thank you for reading!! 

And of course Thank You again Kathering for giving me this oportunity, you are an amazing artist and I love your Sim’s Stories!!
Bye-bye!



1 comment:

  1. OMG these are beautiful ^^ Great job fellow guest poster!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.