Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone! Today I have a funky green french with gold and some shamrocks.

La colors in the nude is the base color and sinful colors happy endings was used to make the french tip. I dotted along the french tip with la colors deluxe after lining it with white acrylic paint. I also added lines of la colors art deco in gold glitter and the shamrock is green acrylic paint as well. 

The shamrock on my ring finger turned into a giant mess :/
to show different background

outside
something I'm gonna try to remember to do now that the weather is better, is take pictures outside in good natural sunlight. Shows the best light and color, and well, shimmers and glitters shine the best in the sun!

And this is just close ups of my favorite fingers. And this is on my right hand actually, (I'm right handed) So I was surprised they came out so well. The shamrock on the ring finger is my favorite and the pinky came out pretty good too! 

What do you guys think about this look? Do you like the funky french look? What do you think about the photo background? Do you like the solid white or the black peace sign one better? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.