Monday, March 18, 2013

Glitter Gal Holographic Glitter Review

I'm really excited about today's post! I was contacted by a super nice lady from http://www.beautometry.com/ to review a glitter gal holographic glitter of my choice from one of their lines. This is my first Holographic glitter for one, and for two, it's the first time I've been sent a product to review, so I'm double excited for this! And I'm definitely going to give my honest opinion on the product. Keep reading to see what I thought! 


I realized it was really hard to photograph these just right light, and the sun kept hiding! Bad sun! I chose glitter gals Blue Suede Shoes to review for the site. I just loved the color in the pictures! in these pictures, I have one coat of LA colors Aquatic on the ring finger with two coats of blue suede shoes over it, and the rest are two coats of blue suede shoes on it's own, and they're all topped with Seche vite. 

I'll start this off by saying, I love this polish! When I first got it in the mail, I didn't think I would. It was a much different shade of blue than the pictures on the site and it seemed thin and very sheer in the bottle. But I was very pleasantly surprised when I used it! The blue shade still isn't the same as the pics on the site, but it is a very pretty almost dusty blue shade, and the holo glitter in it is amaaazing! It also wasn't as sheer as it seemed, the first coat when on very thin and sheer but with a second coat it completely covered with no nail line visible at all. Love love love it.


So to wrap this up, while it wasn't the exact color I was expecting, it is still a very pretty color and I love it! I would def recommend buying from the site, and buying this polish brand. I need to get me some more Holo glitters. I def with I could afford a few more bottles of this in different colors, but sadly, that isn't going to happen anytime soon.


If you guys would like to buy from the site, remember that at check out you can enter the code 'rambles' for 10% off your purchase :) 

What do you guys think about this polish and the color? Anyone else have experience with glitter gal polishes? I'd love to hear what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.