Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Peace and Love nail art

This is something I did before we had our last girls night a couple weeks ago, I just wanted something really fun and girly to go along with the night and came up with this. Plus I just really wanted to use these colors together. And then these didn't even make it to the girls night cause I seen something else I wanted to try. (see the last post, haha.)

I did two coats of wet n wild tickled pink on all of my nails except the ring finger, for that i used la colors meadow and the rest is acrylic paints. they were really cute, and super girly, but.. I got bored fast and wanted something else so, off they went.

2 comments:

  1. The hearts are just too cute and I'm really liking the colors combo on this~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny thing is, i didn't like the hearts on this hand. I'm right handed - yet somehow liked the hearts on my right hand that i drew with my left hand better. haha no idea how that happened!

      But thank you!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.