Friday, April 5, 2013

Extra relaxed 31 day challenge day 6: violet nails

Already to day (Week?) 6 of the extra laid back 31 day challenge. Today's prompt is violet nails, so I picked out my favorite purple polish I own (Which isn't a lot by the way,) and got to work.

These are the nails I came up with for today. Keep reading to find out more.

For these I started out with two coats of la colors bliss and once that was completely dry, I used striping tape and taped off all of my nails before topping it off with sinful colors let me go and I really love how they came out.
Would you guess by just looking at these that it was my first time ever trying quilted nails? I wouldn't. And I was so surprised they came out so well! Nearly perfect! I was afraid they'd end up looking lopsided and uneven but they didn't. So proud of myself for these. Now I want to make my nails quilted all the time.
What do you think of this look? What do you think of the colors? Do you like the quilted nail trend?


Check out everyone elses viloet nails with the links below!




2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.