Friday, April 12, 2013

Extra relaxed 31 day challenge day 7 - black and white

Today is day, or week if you wanna say, 7,of the 31 day challenge. And the theme for the day is black and white, and for this look i went with a sugar spun look, because my first try failed so horribly, i wanted to give it another shot. This time still isn't that great, but it did turn out much better than the first attempt. 


For this look I used la colors lost soul for the base color with is a light gray with shimmer, and then for the sugar spun effect i used sally hansen black out and sinful colors snow me white and it's kind of a prettyt big mess, but sugar spuns usually are so, I'll call it a success. It's not quite a fail at least. 



Let me know in the comments what you think of this look and combination, I love to hear what you all think! And be sure to check out everyone elses day 7 mani below -




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.