Friday, April 19, 2013

extra relaxed 31 day challenge day 8: Metallic nails.

Hello! Today is day 8 (week actually) of the ER31DC, and the theme is metallic nails today. I grabbed my favorite la colors live about the only metallic I have, and a pretty blue, because I love blue and silver together. And I did a reverse french mani? Is that what you'd call that? I've seen it around but never notied what you call the look, haha. The blue is Aquatic by la colors and the black details on the accent nail is acrylic paint. For the accent nail I just reversed the colors and then did a leopard print pattern on it. :) LOVE these. 

What do you guys think of this look? Also be sure to check out everyone elses metallic nails today :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.