Thursday, May 16, 2013

disney nail art challenge day 13: Snow White


day 13 of the disney nail art challenge. I can't believe it's day 13 already! But, the theme for today's princess is snow white, and I did another french tip inspired by her dress. 

I used la colors in the nude for the base and that dark shimmery blue for the tips and the rest is acrylic paint for the details. I actually like how these came out, (minus the middle finger that pulled and smeared and I did my best to fix without completely redoing it) 

Check out all the others snow white nails today and let me know what you think of these in the comments below! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.