Thursday, May 23, 2013

Disney nail art challenge day 15: Princess Belle


Disney  Nail art challenge day 15 is Princess Belle. And I've finally got a little bit of length back so I'm back in business for doing french tips for my Princesses like I wanted.
The base is sinful colors glass pink and the tip is sinful colors unicorn with la colors art deco in gold glitter over top of it. The rose is acrylic paints. I really like how these came out for a change, it's really cute. It could be left without the rose as well but I felt that adding it represented Belle better. Plus, it hid where my free hand chevron tip wasn't quite the best. 

What do you think about these Belle nails? Let me know in the comments and check out the other ladies Belle nails below! 




4 comments:

  1. This is soo Belle-like. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried! Haha. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and delicate! It is totally Belle. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I think she was the easiest to get right, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.