Monday, May 27, 2013

disney nail art challenge day 16: Sleeping Beauty

Todays Princess theme is Sleeping Beauty and I came up with this simple look for it. But.. then my acrylic paint decided to be a big butthead or something like that. I have NO IDEA why it looks weird and streaky and the top coat miscolored it. it's never happened before. But whatever. The base is la colors pink bubbles and the silver glitter is la colors art deco polish in silver glitter. The rest is acrylic paint. 

Not too sure how I feel about these just because of the paint messing up on me. 

What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments and check out everyone elses Sleeping Beauty nails below. 





2 comments:

  1. So pretty :) It totally looks like Aurora's pink dress. This looks like the most fun challenge :) Also, kudos for ding the acrylic thing in the first place. I wouldn't even know where to begin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the acyrlic paint is MUCH easier than using polish for art, and it's not hard at all to get started. It's also a lot cheaper than polish so I don't feel as wasteful when I take it right back off right after doing them, haha. But Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.