Monday, December 9, 2013

Let It Snow Winter Challenge; Owls

 Hi y'all! Another Challenge day for you all! Today's theme was owls, and I was planning on keeping a strictly black and white theme for this look as a 'snow owl' of sorts, this popped in my head and I just couldn't pass it up. 
I've done owls before, but this is a little different, which is what I wanted. I didn't want to just do the same ol' owl again. And this is what came out. The base of the actual owl is LA Colors Cactus and the white is Wet N Wild A Blank Canvas and then the gold nail is LA Colors Deluxe with two coats of Cocktail on top of it. The rest of the details were done with acrylic paints. 

Check out the rest of the challenge themes and everyone elses owl manis below. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.