Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Influenster J'adore Vox Box!

 Hi y'all! Today I have an influenster box to share with you all! I just got it in the mail today and I'll probably be sharing these products with you individually as I actually use and test them out to let you know what I thought about them. I was sooo excited to get this box and have been not so patiently waiting for it but i's finally here! Click through the jump to see all the products up close. 


 First up is the big family size bag of Hershey kisses! Which retals at $5.29 a bag. This is the one thing I was least excited about as I don't like chocolate, and I really really hate Hershey's chocolate. But I've just passed them on for my mom to have so she was happy the box had something for her as well. 
 Next we have one of the things I was excited about! I loove hot tea and trying different flavors! I may have to pass one of these off to let me dad try too. These are Red Rose tea bags, the box had four individual servings, and they retail at $4.49 for 20 count box. They sent three caramel flavor ones and 1 lemon.  I can't wait to try these! 
 The next thing I was SUPER excited about (I really wish it was a full size though instead of a sample) was this John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 day straight spray. I straighten my hair A LOT. So the heat gets to it quite a bit. And I use to use a spray for straightening my hair that protected against the heat and also helped it straighten much easier. This products runs about $9.99 for a 3.5 oz bottle. I'll definitely be posting about this one again once I try it out! 
 Something else i'm kinda, not excited about, but definitely willing to try is these eyelashes. False eyelashes are something I've never worn in my life so I'm not even totally sure I CAN use them and make them look decent, but because I have them, Why not give them a try? Maybe I'll discover something new that I actually like! These are about $3.99 for a pair. There is eyelash glue included in the set. 
I'm not super crazy about this either, because I don't really use a lot of products on my face. But I am willing to try it if it's free! This is a Boots Botanics Clay Mask. It's unscented, and it reaally really is. I opened it up to smell it and there's no smell to it at all, it's suppose to be good for sensitive skin as well. I think I'll try it out a little later on and see what happens. This is about $ 9.39 for this size bottle of it as well. Not to bad since it says to only use it weekly so it should last quite a while. 

I received all of these products compliments of Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes! All opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.