Thursday, February 20, 2014

Landscape inspired - Sunset

 Hi y'all! I have some more landscape inspired nail art for you all today. I think I've pretty much given up on ever getting this just right though. I'm just not that great at re creating things. I like how these came out all on their own though. Click through the jump to see more and find out how i did these. 


 First for these, I started with NYC Skyline Blue as my base, and all the rest of the colors are various acrylic paints. Mainly blue, white, orange, and yellow just mixed to get the colors I wanted. I used a detail brush and make up sponge to get this look as well. 
I'll include the picture these were inspired by below. These don't really look anything like the picture, but I quite liked them. 


Let me know what you think in the comments and let me know if there's anything you would like to see on the blog! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow these look amazing! You captured it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an AWESOME job on this nail art. You should be so proud of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.