Monday, February 24, 2014

Daisy nails

 Hi y'all! Today I have some flower nail art for you all to see! I've been wanting to do a daisy sort of look for a while now, but just haven't fit it in anywhere. But now that I'm challenge free I have a lot of time and space for doing everything I've been wanting to try! Click through to the jump to see how I did these and what polishes I used! 

 For this look I used LA Colors Wisteria as the base color on all except the accent which was a tester bottle Lynda from Creations by Lynda sent to me of her Lillianna Polish. This one I have has one extra glitter color in it than the final version ended up with, which you can find in her shop. I used acrylic paints and a small detail brush for the flowers. 
the flowers I made by first making a cross and then filling in with extra lines in between the lines of the cross until I was happy with the shape of the flower, then dotted yellow in the middle for the center of the flower. I reallly love how these turned out! 

Let me know in the comments below what you think of these and if there's anything you'd like to see on the blog! 

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.