Monday, February 3, 2014

Let It Snow Winter Challenge; Butterfly/fairy Wings

 Hi y'all! Today I have some fun Fairy wing nail art for you as part of the let it snow winter challenge. I can't believe it's just about over! Only two more days! (Which I actually probably won't do myself, undecided on that as of yet) and please don't mind the pictures too much, I was playing with my camera and flash settings to try and gets better ones and these were the best of this play session, haha. 



 I started these off with a base of three coats of Glitter Gal Blue Suede Shoes, a pretty blue holo polish. Then I used a small detail brush and black acrylic paint to make the wing design. I actually seen this particular wing design somewhere before, I want to say it was ProfessionalDQ on youtube but I'm not for certain. 
The pink is also acrylic paint and dotted on with a dotting tool. I was actually pretty happy with how this turned out myself. 

Let me know in the comments below what you think about these nails and be sure to check out the rest of the ladies butterfly and fairy wings! 






3 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.