Saturday, February 1, 2014

Animal print and hearts for Valentines Day

 Hi y'all! Today I have some fun Valentine's nail art to share with you! There may be a few more of these if I think of anything else to do. This ones super sun and features some hearts and animal print. And I threw in a couple heart shaped gems just for fun. There's actually a video for this on my facebook page as well. 


 For this one I started out with a base of Sinful Shine VIP which took two coats and then I started adding in the design. The heart pattern on the pinky, the heart on the ring finger with zebra print and some leopard print on the middle finger. I don't show the gems in the video cause I decided to add those afterwards. The pinky could have done without them though I think. 
I was super happy with how these turned out for a change and didn't want to take them off everrrr. but they had to come off eventually. So oh well. 

I hope you all enjoyed these nails as well as the video tutorial over on the facebook page. Let me know in the comments below what you think and if there's any tutorials you would like to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.