Friday, April 4, 2014

One Stroke Feathers!

 Hi y'all! I have some more nail art for you all today! Hopefully there won't be such large gaps between posts from now on! Today I have some simple one stroke feathers to share with you all! I really loved how these turned out too, much better than expected! Click through the jump and see more and read more about how I did these!



To start with I used my Wet N Wild base coat and then two coats of Sinful Shine Spitfire for the purple base color. Once that was dry I used a wide flat brush to make the feathers with. White paint on one side of the brush, Pink paint on the other side of the brush. There's lots of you tube tut's for one stroke if you'd like to know more!

Let me know in the comments below what you think of these nails and if there's anything you'd like to see in a future blog post!

1 comment:

  1. These turned out great! I attempted one stroke flowers once before and its hard. For the life of me, I cannot get it to appear anything like a one stroke.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.