Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pinky And The Brain!

pinky and the brain nail art take over the world NYC New york color Pink Champagne
 Hi y'all! Today I have some more nail art for you all! Sorry for the delay in posting, I got a little behind in blogging for a bit. Was in a little bit of a nail art funk as well, no idea what to do but didn't want to commit to any sort of challenge. I think we're good to go now though! I have some pinky and the brain nail art, which I'm really excited about! So hope you all enjoy it! Click through the jump to see more.

I still don't know what's up with my camera/light box combo so sorry for the not that great pictures. It just decided to not cooperate with me several weeks ago. Another reason I haven't wanted to do my nails - I'd be getting crappy pictures of likely awesome work so it wouldn't look as it should. 

Anyways. To the nail art. I used NYC New York Color Pink Champagne for the base here. It's a really light sheer pink with gold fleck type shimmer. Think Sinful Colors Cinderella but Pink instead of blue, with gold flecks of shimmer. All the other details in this look were done using acrylic paint. And I really loooove how they came out! So much better than expected! 

Let me know in the comments below what you think of these nails and if there's anything you'd like to see on the blog in the future!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I used to watch this show growing up. Love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.