Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Witch nail art!

Hi y'all! I have some more halloween looks for you today! Or well.. one at least. 

Today's Mani was Witch inspired, the purple was just called for it. Yeah, don't ask why dark shades of purple this time of year make me think 'WITCH' 

My middle finger you might notice looks a little wonky. I had a tear/break and rather than cut it down and have to match all the others to it, I thought I'd put the acrylic kit that I've had forever and haven't even opened to use finally and just do a thin layer as a patch til it grows out. 

Well, turns out I put it on WAY uneven and it kinda ended up all over the place. AND it didn't even help cause a couple hours later the piece of nail STILL broke off along with the acrylic over it, so I still ended up having to file it down shorter, and then file the others a bit so they match better. Plus, I have this bumpy bubble nail or something, I don't even know. I'll work on that over the next several days to make it look a little better at least I'm sure, my cuticle was getting angry from all the filing though so I had to stop. Hopefully it'll grow out a bit over the weekend and make things a little easier. 

ANYWAYS that was a lot of rambling about nothing. Let's get to how I did this look shall we? I use Wet N Wild Eggplant for the purple base color, I've had this forever and this is the first time I've used it. I need to change that! This purple is amazing! Such a pretty dark shade of purple with the more gorgeous blue shimmer. The middle finger is Sinful Colors Snow Me White and the rest if all done with acrylic paint. Stripes on the middle finger, a witch hat on the index, a belt buckle on the pinky, and on the ring finger is witch legs and her stockings and then the bottom part of her place dress hanging down. 

I was really happy with how this came out actually! So cute! Just wish that middle finger didn't look so bubbly lol. 

Hope you all enjoyed these as much as I did! Let me know what you thought in the comments below!

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.