Thursday, January 8, 2015

Glitter Gradient!

glitter gradient sinful colors sally hansen tempest big glitter top coat
H y'all! I have some more stuff to share with you today! These were some reviews I have to share with you. I got some of the holiday Big Glitter Top Coats from sally hansen but I just not got around to posting about them. (Of course.. I got them kind of late last month too so oh well) but they're so pretty! I used two of them here in this look. 

I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Tempest and New York Color Tropicoral. and then I used the Big Glitter Top Coats to make a gradient on the tips of the nails. I used Goldi-flecks on the purpble and MeteorLight on the bright coral. I thought they can out really pretty! Formula is pretty much the same on them both, not as densely packed as the other Big Glitter Top Coat's I've tried so far but definitely have plenty of glitter in them. I did use a sponge to sponge the glitter onto the tips more densely to create the gradient. But there was plenty of glitter added with just a normal 1-2 coats if you just wanted to add some sparkle to your look! 

Hope you all enjoyed this! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.