Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Snowflakes on Gradient background!

Hi y'all! I have some more nail art to share with you all today! And starting today I will hopefully be getting into a regular posting schedule while I explained in my last post here. I hope everyone had a good Holiday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and all of that! We've made it through another year! How exciting! And look at that cute ring I get to start the year off including in pictures! I got it from BornPrettyStore for less than a dollar which was awesome. Even if it did take four weeks to get, haha. But let me stop rambling and get on to the nail art. 

I started these off with one base coat of white Sinful Colors Snow Me White but any white you have will get the job done. Then I use a make up sponge and LA Colors Meadow and Seafoam along with Snow Me White to make the gradient. I then topped that with one coat of Creations By Lynda Rainbow In The Dark (even though you can't really see it) and one coat of Sally Hansen Pearly Whites. Annnd then for the snowflakes I used a tiny little detail brush and blue and white acrylic paints. I really loved how these came out too! 

Hope you all enjoyed these! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.