Thursday, May 21, 2015

31 day challenge - metallic nails!

hi y'all! I have another nail art look for you all today! Another of the 31 day challenge looks, this one is for metalic nails! I had no clue what to do with these so I just had fun with it. 

I used LA Colors Live for the metallic base color and then I used black acrylic paint and a detail brush to make a heart and some zebra stripes on the nails. For the accent nail, I used scotch tape and cut it into a chevron shape. I placed it on the nail, painted over it, and pulled it off. Then outlined the shape with black paint. 

I also have a fun video tutorial for you all to go along with this! 

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

4 comments:

  1. How cute! That metallic silver is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun look! I like how you did that accent nail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rambles Of A Polish AddictMay 21, 2015 at 12:39 PM

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rambles Of A Polish AddictMay 21, 2015 at 12:39 PM

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.