Tuesday, September 18, 2012

leopard nails


These are from my ipod, it's all i have left of them :( but, this was going to be for the nail art challenge: animal spots, but since thats done with and all got ate by my comp, then have some leopard nails! La colors goldish color as the base, and i used a dotting tool with wet n wild wild shine in an orange (I still haven't looked at the bottle or remembered the name of the color)  and sally hansen black out to make the leopard spots and they were my faaavorite. i wish i still had them on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.