Sunday, September 16, 2012

my fooofy. no nail look this week :(

Happy Bunday!


my foofy-foo had to spend a couple weeks stuck in our room when shes use to being a free roaming bunny :( i don't have a nail look for bunday this week, I think next week I'll let her pick a color and work with that. THe last couple weeks i've just been too much of a mess of this silly girl. She seemed to develop a bit of sore hocks, and for a bit it didn't look like it was getting better and i was :( about it cause I felt bad. but now her sore foot looks much much better, so yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.