Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween nail art challenge

just did a quick job at this cause i juuust seen the challenge and wanted to join it :( Halloween and october are my favorites ever, so of course I'm going to join. 

The first part of the challenge is Horror movies, so I did nightmare on elm street. And my first ever drip type thing on the thumbs, which turned out much better than i expected and i love it. 

the rest of the challenge. The pic and the challenge i literally JUSt seen here and well, i'd add the list of everyone doing it like everyone else seems to be doing but, i don't know how, oops! bu the list is there on that page if you want to see more :) 

1 comment:

  1. if you follow the link at the end to that post about the challenge, you can add yourself there. I didn't know how to add the list into my post.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.