Monday, February 25, 2013

flip flop february day 25: youtube tutorial/tape

day 25! only three more days after this! sad sad times :( but todays theme is either tape or a youtube tutorial, and i don't have any tape so that ones out. But I do have a few tutorials I've been wanting to try out and haven't, so the choice is obvious. And for the look, I've chosen the tutorial below.

And now, to see my recreation, click the link below


First, I stared with a base of wet n wild tickled pink
I think used my pink acrylic paint for the zebra stripes to create the subtle zebra background. Then I used black and white paints to paint on the skulls.
Other than the bow on the middle finger, I'm actually pretty happy with these. They came out really cute. I may have to try these again some time to try and make them better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.