Friday, March 1, 2013

Extra relaxed 31 day challenge day 1: Red nails

Today's day one of the relaxed 31 day challenge I decided to do. And day one is red nails. And for red nails I decided on a french time with an accent nails.


I used my la colors mini red polish that doesn't have a name (at least not on the bottle) and then outlined the french tip in black acrylic paint. For the accent nail I painted it all the red color, and used my la colors gem set I have and the black rectangular studs and placed them in the center of the nail in a straight line.
I really like the way they came outand it was alot easier to get the studs in a straight line than I thought it would be. 




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely challenge. I love your mani!!! Awesome job. :) I wouldn't be able to do the french like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've seen this challenge floating around. Any chance I could start this challenge as well? I see I'd be one post behind but I love me a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Feel free :) You can always add you're red nails on if you want as well, but don't feel like you have to

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Where is the rules etc for this challenge I needed a slow one to do. I love french nails and your are cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the one at top to the left side of this page under 'most popular posts' there's not really many rules though, inlink codes are on the facebook page and we post on fridays! No worries if you don't get them up by friday though :)

      And thank you!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.