Thursday, February 28, 2013

flip flop february day 28: Recreate your favorite day

 Todays theme for the last day of flip flop february is to recreate your favorite day, and I went with recreating day 21 with dots! Not necessarily my favorite, but one of them, and I couldn't decide on a favorite so I just picked one.
And I don't know what's up with the lightning the last couple days, I think maybe the sun isn't coming in my window properly like usual. But anyways. For this look I used la colors daisy for the yellow base, and then used la colors in pink bubbles just a very bright barbie type pink, and made a diagnal strip across the nail. Then used a dotting tool for the dots. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.