Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter! And bonus bunday!

Foofy-foo lovers her outside time
And thinking shes special cause she can sit on the couch with us
My sweet foofy-foo. I love my little baby, haha. Lookit how cute she is! It's been a while since I've done a bunday, and since it's easter, I thought I'd do one. She'll be the blogs little easter bunny! Shes still busy hiding right now after my sis, niece, and nephew left this morning, haha. She stays hid when they're around so they don't mess with her. Smart bunny! But anyways, I have easter nails for you today as well, I just wanted to include the foofster with the post :)




For this look I started with a base coat (doubled up too cause this ones a stainer) And two coats of la colors in sea foam seriously though, USE A BASE COAT WITH THIS. Unless of course you like having blue stained nails. Then it's cool, don't use a base, haha. 

After that dried, I sponged on a light blue acrylic paint to make a gradient, and used an la colors art deco in bright green to make the grassy tips. And the rest of the details are done with acrylic paint. little easter eggs, and there's bunnies on my thumbs.


What do you guys think of these nails? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.