Monday, April 29, 2013

Disney nail art challenge day 8: Tangled

 Today is day 8 of the disney challenge and the theme is tangled. This isn't my favorite I've done for this challenge at all. It looked much better in my head. The base is sinful colors Unicorn and on the ring finger is la colors moonlight. My inspiration was colors that reminded me of Rapunzel. The pink and purple of her dress and the blonde of her hair. THe accent finger is suppose to be the corset part of her dress, but just looks kinda blah, and that pink is acrylic paint. The others I used a fan brush and wet n wild tickled pink and cutie girl wild orchid for. Which I did wrong or something and they just kinda muddied together. I think the base color wasn't dry enough when I started. Ah well. We can't win them all, right? 

What do you guys think of this look? Let me know in the comments and also check out the other tangled looks below :)





2 comments:

  1. Love it. I wish i would have thought of the whole corset idea. Mine turned out horrible. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i just wish the colors on the others hadn't just mixed together to look all gross. but thank you!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.