Tuesday, April 30, 2013

off-topic tuesday


It's that time of the week again for another off-topic post! Hope you guys don't mind these too much, I find them fun to do. 

By the way? Butlers on sims are useless. 

Anyways, lets see what else I can throw in this week. 

I've started a new sims legacy. Look at the cute angry kitty and pretty baby! Anyways, if you'd like to read the legacy you can find it here. I'll probably include pics in these off-topic posts from it, but if you want the whole story and to follow along you'll have to check there. 

The moon was awesome the other night, and the clouds were in front of it all neat like. I just wish my camera would take better pictures in cases like this without them getting all grainy and gross. sigh. Otherwise this picture would have been amaaaazing. 

I went out the other day to take pictures of my nails. I've been taking them outside since the weather's been better and the lightening is better in the sun. This guy was just hanging out in the tree singing and actually didn't seem bothered at all that I was out there. Our backyard is awesome for birds. We get the cardinals, we get blue jays, we get woodpeckers, and the little downy woodpeckers, I love those soo much! We have a family make a nest in a motorcycle helmet in the garage last year, we moved it outside for them, little carolina wren's, those were. We had baby cranes hanging out in our yard one year. The robins looove our yard. It's so fun. I love to sit and watch the all. And don't forget the squirrels, there's plenty of those around too. When my bunny goes and plays outside, she chases them ALL away, even the big giant black birds that she insists should not be in her yard even though they're bigger than her, haha. 

I think that's about it for this week. The only other thing is my nieces and nephew were over over the weekend, and me and the oldest watched A Haunted House, you know one of those waynes brothers spoof movies? yeah, I'm not sure if it was really funny, or if I was just so tired and being silly with my niece that that made it funny, haha. anyways, until next week :) 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.