Friday, May 31, 2013

extra relaxed 31 day challenge day 14: Flowers.

Not my best at all. But I'm just not good at flowers. And then the damn seche vite smeared my DRY acrylic paint when I went to put it on and reminded me why I hate it so much. The base of this is la colors in the nude and the rest is acrylice paint topped with horrible seche vite. Ruining nail art everywhere. I don't know why I bother trying to use it anymore, probably cause I have an almost full bottle just sitting on my shelf going to waste.

2 comments:

  1. Do you always have difficulty with Seche Vite? I've heard so many people rave about it. I've never used it and not sure if I will just because. Cute flowers anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's the first top coat I bought because I read about how great it was and I hate it.
      It shrinks polish, it smells bad, and it ALWAYS streaks everything on my nail unless it's just a solid color no matter how long I wait. And when it starts streaking completely dry acrylic paint.. which is hard to do.. it's really frustrating. lol.

      Thank you! I was quite happy with them til the evil top coat ruined them.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.