Thursday, May 30, 2013

disney nail art challenge day 17: Ariel


Todays princess theme is Ariel from the little Mermaid. And this is the look I came up with. The base colors are la colors whipped on the thumb and ring finger and meadow on the other fingers. The rest of the details are acrylic paint. My favorite is probably the thumb. I love how it came out! It's obvs inspired by the mermaids hair. I'm not good at faces so I left the center part open and blank as a face but not really. I love how the little star in her hair came out. The ring finger is my second favorite. I didn't really like the way the 'scales' came out but I think over all it came out pretty good! 

What do you think about this look? Let me know in the comments and check out everyone else's Ariel looks below!




4 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.