Friday, October 25, 2013

Black and Orange Halloween Saran Wrap Nails

Hi y'all! I bet you're all sick of me by now right? Well, I'm not going anywhere just yet. I have another look for you for Halloween today, and I'm not at all excited about how this one came out, but I'm posting it anyways. 

This one I did with saran wrap. I used Wet N Wild The Clock Strikes Orange as the base color, let it completely dry, and then used saran wrap, painted a black polish on it, and dabbed it over the nail. Repeat steps for all nails, and do it until you're happy with the result. I've definitely done better before.

What do you think of these nails? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.