Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Nightmare before christmas nail art to kick off halloween looks!

Hi y'all! For October I'm going to be trying to get you as many Halloween looks as I can manage. I just love the holiday so much, I wish it was a bigger deal than it is, but most don't care about it. Can we do away with Christmas completely and make Halloween bigger and better please? No? K, I'll go pout in the corner now. 

Anyways. For the first look I have for you a Nightmare Before Christmas nail art look. Something I've done once before but it's one of my favorite movies ever, and it's so perfect for both Halloween and Christmas (Even though I seriously would do without Christmas. I don't like the holiday.) and it's just so fun! And there's so many looks you can do around this movie, simple, expert, or anything in between just depending on how detailed you want the look to be. 

For this look I used:
Wet 'N' Wild Wild Shine - Who Is Ultra Violet? 
Wet 'N' Wild Wild Shine - A Blank Canvas 
Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Makers - Black (Pictured) 
LA Colors - Lost soul 
LA Colors - Top and Base coat
Sally Hansen Instadri antichip top coat. 

And lots of various Acrylic paints and brushes/dotting tools/tooth picks. It really wasn't that hard to do at all.

Let me know what you think of this look in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. OMG these are freaking amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I was better at mouths cause Sally's is looking a little off but otherwise, lol. :D

      Delete
  2. so awesome dear.i love your blog background too

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.