Friday, November 29, 2013

Let It Snow Challenge; Gradient

Hi y'all! Second day of the Let It Snow Winter Challenge and I'm actually really happy with how these turned out! The Theme was gradient and I wanted something soft, subtle, and wintery to go alone with the challenge. I think I got just that. 

I used a nude ( Wet N Wild 2% milk ), A light gray, ( LA Colors Lost Soul ), and a white (Wet N Wild A Blank Canvas ). and then I topped it all off with Kilox Opulent Top Coat and it came out really nice! a subtle gradient effect and the colors blended really well together! I have a tutorial on gradients here if anyone would like to check that out as well. 

Check out the links below to view everyone elses Gradient's for the challenge as well as the rest of the upcoming themes! 








2 comments:

  1. I love these. Definitely turned out better than mine. Mine ended up almost bright and summery lol

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.