Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Matte nails with shiny zebra print

 Hi y'all! Some more nail art to share with you all today! Some matte/shiny zebra print! So sorry for the pictures lately, my lighting just isn't cooperating with me at all the last couple manis. Click through the jump to see more pictures and how I did these! 

I started these off with two coats of Sinful Colors Black Cherry Which is part of their leather effect line and a matte polish. I topped it with Wet N Wilds new matte top coat because there's no way I'm leaving a polish without top coat. And then I used the clear wet n wild wild shine and a detail brush to draw on the shiny zebra stripes! I really love this color a looot and I think next time I'll wear it shiny. It would make the perfect vampy bloody red for halloween too! 

Hope you all enjoyed the look! Let me know in the comments below what you thought and if there's anything you'd like to see here on the blog! 

3 comments:

  1. Its subtle but its a cool effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Black Cherry polish is gorgeous! I really like the matte / shiny thing, subtle but fab.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.