Monday, March 3, 2014

Skittle nails!

 Hi y'all! So I have a skittle mani for you all today! I bought a whole bunch of new polishes a few weeks ago and couldn't at all decide which one to use on my nails, so I just used as many as I possibly could in one mani. So click through the jump to see the thumb nail and what I used in this look! 

Okay so I'll lest everything I used for these nails here. 
Thumb nail - Sinful colors Soul mate as the base color with Tempest to make the saran wrap look. 
Index finger - Sinful Colors Social Ladder with a glitter gradient of Pride 
Middle finger - Sinful Colors Tempest with acrylic paint for the little subtle hearts! 
Ring finger - LA Colors Meadow with Wet N Wild MegaRocks Slap The Bass over it. That's three coats of the glitter by the way. 
Pinky - Gradent of Tempest And Pink Forever and Leopard print made with Social Ladder and black acrylic paint. 

Hope you all enjoy! Let me know in the comments below what you think and if there's anything you'd like to see here on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun skittle! I'm loving the glitter and leopard print nails the most :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.