Monday, March 17, 2014

St Patricks day! Gold and Rainbows!

 Hi y'all! I have some more nail art for you all today! For the holiday as well! Being partly Irish myself, and I tend to enjoy a good drink. Wink wink. I love st. patricks day. And I have some nail art to share with you for it. I did gold with shamrocks and rainbows! Click through the jump to see more! 

 I used LA Colors Deluxe for the gold base, and I used acrylic paints and a detail brush for all the other details. Then I topped the rainbow with China Glaze Fairy Dust. The rainbow nail is definitely my favorite one. The middle finger has a shamrock pattern and the others have a sort of french tip striped on in various rainbow colors. 

Let me know in the comments below what you thought about this look and if there's anything you'd like to see on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! Love how you did rainbows on the tips of your nails like a french mani :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.