Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dragonfly Nails!

wet-n-wild-contact-high-dragonfly-nail-art
 Hi y'all! I have some more nail art for you all today so I hope you enjoy it! Today I have some cute and simple dotted Dragonflys. You might have noticed another post I did recently had bumble bees, this is because I asked recently on my facebook page for people to try and help give me some inspiration as I was feeling a little stuck when it came to ideas. There's so many designs out there, it's hard to find one that hasn't been done so much that you're sick of seeing it! Though there are so many cute ones it's also hard to resist trying them. BUT anyways, the point is, someone suggested I do an insect theme for the spring/summer and I thought that was a great idea! So I've gotten started on that and I just have to decide for sure what other insects will be included in the mix! Bumble bees and dragonflies are done. Next up I'm thinking is lady bugs? We'll have to wait and see! Now, click through the jump to see more!



wet-n-wild-contact-high-dragonfly-nail-art
 For this look I started with my base coat and three coats of Wet N Wild Contact High on all fingers. For the accent I sponged on Rimmel Sunny Days and Green Eyed Monster on the ring finger randomly to add a little bit of something extra to it. Then I used white acrylic paint and a dotting tool for the dragonfly body, and a small paint brush for the wings. For the accent nail I also added a small rhinestone to give a little more specialness and sparkle to the look. I really loved how this turned out! 
wet-n-wild-contact-high-dragonfly-nail-art

Hope you all enjoyed this look! Let me know what you thought in the comments below and if there's anything you would like to see in future blog posts!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.