Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dotticure pattern!

Hi y'all! I have some intricate looking dotted nail art to show you all today! I wanted a blue/orange combination when I set out to start this manicure and I really like how it turned out! 

I started with my base color Wet N Wild The Clock Strikes Orange and Chambray Showers for the accent nail. I used a dotting tool and various acrylic paint colors to make the design! 

Hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

2 comments:

  1. They look great! I like how many colors there are to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rambles Of A Polish AddictJanuary 30, 2015 at 2:09 PM

    Thanks! I needed something bright lol

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.