Thursday, January 15, 2015

Polar Bear Nails!

Hi y'all! I have some more nails to share with you all today! These were suppose to be some Polar bears and cold snowy sort of thing. The cold and snowy thing worked well... but those don't really look like polar bears? Some sort of cute little creature maybe! Maybe a ferret? I don't know. I think it came out cute, just not as what I meant for it to be, lol. 

Any ways, I use LA Colors Blue Icicles for this look. It was really sheer! It took three coats to get it this opaque and it probably could have used one more to get even better coverage, I'd probably recommend four if you were wearing it alone, but since I was covering most of it with art. There was a LOT of glitter pay off in that bottle too! The little critters were painted with acrylic paint and a detail brush. 

Hope you all enjoyed this look! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

4 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.