Saturday, March 21, 2015

Weekly Round up + Sims Saturday!

Hi y'all! So I'll be doing these posts on saturday's instead of full sims updates, I quite enjoy sharing my sims with all of you, but I kinda felt that full legacy updates like I was doing just wasn't a good fit, that little small things were better for this type of thing. SO I've moved the legacy over to my sims blog, and I will be adding a second one soon. (I've just gotta a get enough together to post an update for them) and rather than doing something separate here, I'm just gonna do this round up where I'll be posting EVERYTHING from the week on both this blog and the sims blog. 

Well okay.. not literally everything because that would get lengthy, right? And ain't nobody got time for that! 

So I'll just be linking everything from the week. Must better idea, right? I'll include a picture, and then I'll link to the post it's from, easy enough right? And I might even start adding in links to posts from others in this little round up depending on how well it goes over here! I'll definitely be asking around to see what happens! 

Anyways, lets get to the good stuff! We're gonna do nail stuff first. 


Leprechaun nail art for St. Paddy's day! You should definitely head over to this post and check them out, I really enjoyed doing them! 

Double Dotted Dotticure!  These were also super fun to do. A fun take on a simple polka dotted look! You should head over and check these out as well! 

Look! I even made a fun new banner for this occasion! :D Now let me get to linking these legacy updates, there's a few of them. I might include some from others in here? I don't know. Most sims blogs are on tumblr or livejournal, and while it could be linked to just as easily, I don't really know people there much either and don't know much how they'd feel about me linking their sims stuff here? But anyways, onto the links! 




That's all for now! Thanks for reading and let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.