Thursday, May 14, 2015

31 day challenge: Black and White

Hi y'all! I have another part of the 31 day challenge for you all today! The theme this time is black and white. I decided to keep it pretty simple and I love so much how these came out. 

This will also be the last post for a while with all natural nails :( I'll explain that in the next post where I try a new type of post. 

Anyways, onto these nails! I started with Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris as my base with Sinful Colors Snow Me White as the base for the accent nail. Any black or white will work the same. 

For the black nails, I made flowers. These were so easy and simple! First, I made the flower shape with a dotting tool and white acrylic paint. Polish will work just the same for this, I just prefer the paint. Next, I used black acrylic paint and a slightly smaller dotting too to make the same shape inside the white one. I left just enough of the white showing to make it look like an outline. Then I dotted white in the center of the flower and put a few dots where the nails looked too empty. 

For the white nails, I used black acrylic paint and a detail brush and just made random triangle shapes all over the nails. I thought these turned out super cute! 

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.