Thursday, June 4, 2015

31 day challenge: Rainbow nails

Hi y'all! We're back to the 31 Day Challenge now! Today's theme is rainbow nails and I had to do something extra special with them. I made them into a Rainbow Bridge theme and added a little bunny silhouette to represent my Foofy bun. I still miss her crazy butt all the time and it seemed like a good way to show I was still thinking about her. 

These were super fun and easy to do. You'll be able to find a tutorial up on my YouTube channel so head over there to see that!

I started these off with NYC Skyline Blue for the base color. The rest of the colors a re all acrylic paints and it was pretty easy. I wanted the rainbow to look like it was going across all of my nails. Then on the ring finger I painted my little bunny silhouette. It was suppose to be from behind the bunny.. like shes looking towards the rainbow. This I used Wet N Wild Kaleidoscope and put a very light coat over the rainbow on all nails except the accent, on that one I put it over the bunny. Just to add a little bit of sparkle! 

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.